NBN now available in the District Council of Loxton Waikerie
Residents and business owners in most parts of the District Council of Loxton Waikerie can now experience fast broadband over the nbn™ network with the rollout almost complete across the Council area.
The nbn™ network is much more than fast internet. opening up a world of possibilities across education, business and entertainment. It also gives Australians the opportunity to be more productive, more creative, more efficient and more connected for decades to come.
Steps to connect,
- Check your address: Find out if the nbn™ network is available at your address, visit www.nbn.com.au. If you can connect, go straight to Step 4
- Register for updates: If the nbn™ network is not yet available, it won’t be far away. Make sure you register for email updates.
- nbn will let you know: Once you’ve registered for updates with nbn, they’ll email you when your home or business is ready to connect. Once you have confirmation that you can switch to the nbn™ network, you’ll have 18 months to move your affected services to the nbn™ network before the existing network is switched off.
- Choose the right plan: You can connect to the nbn™ network through a range of providers offering a choice of nbn™ plans.
- Contact your service provider: Switching is not automatic, so contact a phone or internet service provider.
- Switch before disconnection: It’s a good idea to switch to the nbn™ network well before your disconnection date to allow time for your order to be processed, and for installation, if applicable.
For a detailed view on what's happening in Loxton Waikerie you can explore the network rollout map at http://www.nbnco.com.au/learn-about-the-nbn/rollout-map.html
*Services provided over the nbn™ network will be replacing phone and internet services provided over most of the existing landline networks, including copper and the majority of HFC networks within the fixed line footprint. Services provided over existing fibre networks (including in-building, health and education networks) and some special and business services may not be affected. To find out if your services will be affected, please contact your current phone or internet provider. For more information, visit nbn.com.au/switchoff or call 1800 687 626.