2021 Hard Waste Voucher
Council will again offer a $40 hard waste voucher to assist residents to dispose of unwanted household items at the Loxton, Waikerie or Moorook Waste Transfer Station. The voucher period will run for two months from 1 April 2021 until 30 May 2021. Vouchers will be available for collection from the Loxton or Waikerie Council Office from 1 April 2021. A current driver's licence must be presented as proof of residency.
Terms & conditions
- Vouchers can be claimed up to the value of $40 with anything above this amount to be at the cost of the resident (as per Council's fees and charges)
- Only one $40 voucher per residential property can be claimed
- Residential customers only are eligible for vouchers
- Waste must be sorted
- Treated pine post, asbestos, poly pipe and chemicals will not be accepted
- A current driver's licence must be presented as proof of residency
To view Council's fees and charges register, please click here.