Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
If the enquiry relates to your property please fill in (located on your rates notice)
Enquiry Comment
Right to Appeal
Further Action Regarding Complaints

If you are not satisfied that your complaint has been adequately resolved you can request an internal review of a Council decision (see below policy). An independent senior officer will then undertake an investigation of the issue and make a determination on the matter. Contact the Internal Review Contact Officer, on 8584 8000 to request an internal review.

You have the right to take your complaint to an external agency at any time if you are unsatisfied with the way it is being handled. The Ombudsman can be contacted via phone on 8226 8699 or by visiting the website:

Internal Review of Council Decisions Policy & Procedure